It’s the middle of summer here in North America and people are out camping, mowing the lawn and generally sweating without even having to move. On the other side of the world in South America, winter is in full swing. That’s right, the Andean mountain range in the countries of Chile and Argentina are covered in snow right now. From June to October you can head south for snow and discover another world of winter. Everything you need in one amazing location to produce video/commercial and retail media for the coming winter in North America. Here we go from fifteen to one.....
15. You’re just completely over the heat. Say adios to the sweaty socks and head south to winter.
14. You’ve never been on a production location outside your home continent. In fact, you can’t even remember your last vacation.
13. You’ve been telling yourself for years you need of a life-changing experience and need to see what all the fuss is about in Patagonia.
12. South America has a wide variety of dishes and drinks you don’t see here in North America. It’s almost like a foodie vacation too.
11. You were injured all season and missed out on some serious powder days.
10. You own and love the clothes but have never been to the place. It’s time to visit PATAGONIA.
9. You like to party, drink wine and dance all night. Discos rock until the morning light all over South America.
8. Return to the office with a goggle tan in the summer.
7. Camping and fishing just isn’t exciting enough for you. You need some powder turns…now.
6. Araucaria trees. These beautiful trees are ancient and mystical. A really amazing part of the planet’s eco-system to see up close.
5. Everyone loves a vacation but once you add skis and snowboards it becomes an adventure.
4. The mountain-magic and awesome vibes of South America are guaranteed to blow your mind.
3. Southern Sunsets
2. Climbing a volcano, staring into the crater, and then riding down on snow was never on your bucket list because you didn’t realize it was possible.
1. Because riding powder in the summer isn’t just a dream you should experience when you’re asleep.
Chase Winter amigos....